Put your trust in a company that truly knows its customers.
Yorkville & Mt. Pleasant Mutual Insurance was organized in 1874 by a group of farmers who were unable to insure their properties because they were too high of a risk. The group formed a Town Mutual Insurance that was owned by them.
This same idea continues today in Mutual Insurance Companies across the United States. All this grew out of the basic concept of people pitching in to help each other when disaster struck. People helping People. It’s an idea as old as civilization itself and the concept behind your local Mutual Insurance Company.
We serve the counties of Racine, Kenosha, Walworth, Waukesha and Milwaukee Counties. We pride ourselves on customer service and provide the best policy and rates possible for our clients. Yorkville & Mt. Pleasant Mutual Insurance is owned by our customers and advised by a Board of Directors.
Yorkville & Mt. Pleasant Mutual Co. is a member of the following:
- Wisconsin Association of Mutual Insurance Co – Madison, WI
- Wisconsin Reinsurance Corporation – Madison, WI
- National Association of Mutual Insurance Co. – Indianapolis, IN
- Policyholders Mutual Insurance Co. – Madison, WI
- Union Grove Chamber of Commerce – Union Grove, WI